Mark, Alan, and Ryder are back with perhaps their funniest episode yet but that doesn't take away from the thought provoking Star Wars discussion.
- The gang starts out with talk over the newest comic, Star Wars #15
- Why are people complaining about The Force Awakens, is it a carbon copy of A New Hope?
- What if Leia has to unwillingly become the Emperor?
- The guys bring it full circle and talk about why Star Wars is good story telling and how it is even like Country music
- Ryder talks about The Bachelor and the mysterious Northern Exposure, all of this and more on this episode of Idiot's Array!